- Tower or Rackmount UPS: SENTINEL DUAL can be installed as tower or 19” rackmount UPS, with a front mimic panel that can be turned through 90º to suit the installation.
- Noise Free Operation (<40dBA): the UPS can be installed in any environment thanks to its PWM digitally-controlled high frequency inverter.
- High Temperature Operation: UPS components are sized for high temperature operation up to 40ºC and are not therefore stressed during normal operational environments.
- EnergyShare: Sentinel Dual output sockets can be programmed to disconnect less critical loads when the mains power fails.<ul></ul>
REDUCED MANAGEMENT COSTS
Sentinel Dual can be programmed remotely via software or set manually from the front mimic panel to operate in a range of energy saving operating modes:
- On Line: maximum power protection and output voltage waveform quality.
- ECO: to increase operating efficiency to 98% and provide line interactive protection.
- Smart Active: with the UPS selecting automatically its operating mode - ECO or On-Line dependent upon the reliability and quality of the local mains power supply.
- Backup: for emergencies only with the UPS only operating when mains power fails.
- Frequency converter: from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz.<ul></ul>
Sentinel Dual offers maximum flexibility for integrations with any communication system.
- Multiplatform communication for all operating systems and network environments, Powershield3 supervision and shut-down software included for Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris and VMware ESX operating systems and other Unix operating systems.
- UPS Tools configuration and personalisation software supplied as standard.
- RS232 serial port and opto-isolated contacts.
- USB port Slot for communication cards such as Modbus/Jbus, TCP/IP, SNMP and relay contacts.<ul></ul>
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE QUALITY
- Even with distorting loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1).
- High short circuit current on bypass.
- High overload capacity: 150% from inverter (even with no mains power).
- Filtered, stabilised, reliable (On Line double conversion technology (VFI in accordance with EN62040-2 class C2) standard with filters to suppress atmospheric disturbances.
- Load power factor correction: incoming UPS power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current absorption.<ul></ul>
HIGH LEVELS OF BATTERY RELIABILITY
- Automatic and manual battery tests
- Batteries are ‘hot-swappable’ and user replaceable.
- Unlimited battery runtime extension using battery extension packs.<ul></ul>
- Output voltage can be selected using software (220-230-240V).
- Auto-restart when mains power returns (programmed via software)
- Stand-by on Bypass: when the machine is switched off, it automatically goes into bypass operation with batteries charging.
- Power-Off with zero load connected to save energy Low battery warning
- Power-on delay.
- Full microprocessor control.
- Automatic bypass without interruption.
- Status, measurements and alarms available on the front panel mimic panel and LCD.
- UPS firmware upgrade via PC platform.
- Input protection including a user reset thermal switch (up to 1500VA).
- Back-feed protection.
- Manual option to switch to bypass.<ul></ul><ul></ul>
5 YEAR WARRANTY