NEW - Eaton 9PX UPS (5kVA - 22kVA)
Performance and efficiency come together in the Eaton 9PX UPS
Energy-efficient performance has never been so important to business. As an industry professional you’ll be constantly looking at new ways to reduce running costs and resource consumption. The NEW Eaton 9PX UPS delivers the security Eaton products are known for but at the reduction in energy usage and cost you need.
Key Benefits of the Eaton 9PX;
- Monitors power conditions constantly maintaining and regulating voltage and frequency
- Up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode
- 0.9 Power factor delivers 28% more power than any other UPS in its class.7
- Compact rack/tower versatile form factor, delivering up to 5400w in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U
- NEW LCD display providing clear live information on the status of the UPS on a single screen which tilts 45° for
- Monitoring energy consumption – kWh values can be monitored on the LCD screen or using Eaton’s own Intelligent Power software suite.
- Availability and Flexibility – The internal bypass allows continuity of service in case of an internal fault, the maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacing of the UPS without powering down critical system.
- Paralleling functionality means you can achieve twice the power using Hot Sync technology.
- Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices (5 and 6kVA UPS)
- Serial, USB and relay connectivity, Plus an additional slot for an optional communication card.
- Intelligent Power Software Suite – 9PX is compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-c with is included with each UPS.
- Eaton ABM battery management technology for longer battery life
- Plus! Add more run time - Up to 12 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.