Eaton Power Xpert 9395 UPS
Eaton Power Xpert 9395 UPS
Power Xpert 9395 UPS combines technical innovation with a rich feature set to provide best-in-class power protection for large data centers, healthcare applications, and other critical systems. Premium level efficiency cuts utility costs, and with double conversion topology there are no compromises in reliability. HotSync paralleling technology ensures this system will fit your current and future power requirements.
Premium power performance
- Double conversion provides the highest level of protection available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
- The 9395 UPS delivers an efficiency of up to 94,5% due to it's transformer-free design, sophisticated sensing and control circuitry.
- Maximised UPS energy efficiencies allows dramatic increase in UPS efficiency without sacrificing load protection.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) provides 0,99 input power factor and below 3-5% ITHD (depends on utility UTHD), thus eliminating interference with other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing compatibility with generators.
- The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
- Patented Powerware Hot Sync® technology makes possible to parallel up to five UPSs to increase availability or add capacity. The technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating single point of failure.
- Robust manageability with 10-inch color touchscreen display, superior control and connectivity and with an extensive service offering.
- ABM® technology charges batteries only when necessary, preventing batteries corrosion and prolonging batteries service life by up to 50%.
- The 9395 is a completely integrated system that incorporates multiple power modules and system switchgear on factory pre-wired bases.
- A multilingual graphical 10-inch color touchscreen LCD display makes possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
- Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities over network.
Cost savings and sustainability
- High system efficiency reduces utility cost, extends battery run times and ensures cooler operating conditions.
- Compared to traditional UPS design, a transformer-free UPS is only 50% the weight and occupies just 60% the footprint, thus reducing impact on shipping.
- The new design requires 50-80% less energy in manufacturing due to less energy needed for testing thanks to Easy Capacity Test.
- Pre-wired configuration reduces cabling busbar costs and installation time. Front accessible design minimizes installation costs and saves valuable data centre space.
- A single technical platform used in Eaton´s three-phase UPS products guarantees easy upgrades and similarity in service, thus lowering total cost of ownership.
- More than 90% of the materials can be recycled, further decreasing end-of-life impact.
For more information on this series, call the experts on 0800 634 3390 or Email email@example.com
To view the range of Power Xpert 9395 products, click here.
There are no products matching the selection.