The Eaton Basic ePDU are designed for high-density, mission-critical server applications, the Eaton ePDU provides reliable power to Data Centres for both standard and Blade servers and rack applications.
Eaton ePDUs are available in multiple configurations and in both vertical (0U) and 19” horizontal rack mountings. Eaton Basic ePDUs ensure easy management and offer a scaleable solution for your current and future requirements.
Key benefits include simplicity of use, rugged aluminium chassis, numerous standard built-in options, multiple choices of socket orientation and external earth tags, all designed to suit the latest rack and enclosure designs.
All Eaton ePDUs, including Basic ePDUs, are made of rugged aluminium chassis and incorporate fully shrouded circuit breakers and switches. At ratings beyond 16A, appropriate circuit protection as required by code is provided with either circuit breakers for banks of outlets or individual outlet fuse protection. The entire unit is fully earth bonded and for increased reliability any circuit boards are mechanically isolated from the electrical outlets preventing stress to the circuit board from repeated plugging and unplugging.
- Up to 3 types of socket available in one ePDU.
- High quality sockets ensure maximum reliability.
- Isolation mounting expands cabinet grounding options.
- Tool-free, multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility - have confidence that the strip can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration.
- National socket types as standard as well as C13 and C19. UK, Schuko and French sockets available with a choice of orientation at 45-degree steps and feature self-adjusting cable terminations for increased safety and reliability.
- Tough yet attractive aluminium body with polycarbonate end caps for the ultimate in style and strength.