Eaton 93E UPS
Eaton 93E UPS
Double conversion UPS
The Eaton 93E UPS delivers superior power protection in today’s space-constrained data centres. Through a combination of energy-efficiency, high reliability and a compact footprint, the 9E facilitates a lower total cost of ownership, making this range an ideal solution for small to medium - sized data centres and other applications desiring highly reliable and cost-effective power protection.
Simply effective power protection
- Double conversion provides the highest level of protection available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
- With a transformer-free design and sophisticated sensing and control circuitry the 93E UPS delivers an efficiency of up to 98,5%.
- Active power factor correction eliminates interference with other critical equipment in the same network while enhancing compatibility with generators.
- The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize.
- Patented Powerware Hot Sync® technology makes possible to parallel up to 3 UPSs in capacity and up to 4 UPSs in redundancy. The technology enables load sharing without any communication line, thus eliminating single point of failure and increasing power availability.
- ABM testing and charging cycle helps you to prevent battery problems and in addition lessens corrosion proloning battery servicelife up to 50%.
- The 93E offers up to 60% smaller footprint compared to competitive UPS offerings.
- A multilingual graphical LCD display makes possible to monitor the UPS status easily.
- Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring, management and shutdown capabilities over the network.
- Connectivity options are available to suit nearly any communication requirements, from standard serial communications to secure remote monitoring over the Web.
Cost savings and sustainability
- A new technical platform used in Eaton´s three-phase UPS products guarantee easy upgrades, low MTTR, similarity on service trainings and documentation, thus lowering total cost of ownership.
- A range of service agreement options can be easily customized for customers’ needs and budget.
For more information on this series, call the experts on 0800 634 3390 or Email email@example.com
To view the range of 93E products, click here.
There are no products matching the selection.